Saturday, May 30, 2009

There is no excuse.


You know, I wanted to do a special blog, just for theses sunglasses. Growing up in Northern Cali in the '90's, the Oakley M Frame became synonymous with Central Valley rednecks, giant trucks with dooley tires, and crystal methamphetamines. Even the Clampers won't touch this shit. In fact, they're so ugly that a google image search for 'my oakley m frames' brought up SEVEN PAGES before I could find someone with these actually on their face.

I mean, really. I'm all for impact resistance - it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye, right? But come ON. This is out of control! If they don't make hypercolor t-shirts anymore, WHY IN THE HELL are these things still on the market?

Oakley, I'm putting the blame squarely on your easy-to-break, impossible-to-prescript shoulders. Go crawl under whatever rock Jesus Jones is hiding under, and stay there.

Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment