Saturday, December 12, 2009

GaGag me

So I have to admit that pop music is not so much for me.  Don't get me wrong - I like a catchy tune as much as the next person, but nine times out of ten, I just end up singing along in a Cartman voice or changing the lyrics to Slayer songs.  So it's not like I'm one of those fashionista types that use words like 'ferosh' or wear ankle boots with peep-toes, you know what I mean? 

Also, I think it's a little silly that everyone and their emo half-cousin is wearing glasses designed after something called blinds, but Bjork is STILL getting clowned for that oh-so-awesome swan dress. So I feel that it is time for me to truly bash the queen of horrible eyewear - Lady Gaga herself. I mean, come on.

Nothing says 'I want to put this on my face' more than MOTHERSCRATCHING RAZOR BLADES, right?


 Or maybe 'my shit don't fit'...




 


Or even better, 'Oooh I think I'll wear these in the sun and see what it looks like when I take these off'.




Over it.  Totally and completely over it.  People, we NEED to stop trying to look like b-list fame seekers.  It's bad enough when you see someone with a Kate Gosselin haircut and Sarah Palin glasses at the same time... but this, people... this has GOT to stop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment